GoFish Cam is a patent pending wireless, underwater action-adventure camera that sits on your fishing line and works with a mobile app. Started by two brothers with a passion for fishing, the camera is meant for trolling, cast-and-retrieve and bottom fishing in both salt and freshwater environments, the GoFish Camera has been designed with a stabilized, waterproof design to allow anglers to record all the action underwater.
As we continue to grow, we’re always looking to meet people who love fishing and share our vision. We’re proud to be building game-changing technology with an innovative team of business pros, technologists, engineers, manufacturing experts - and of course, two fishing bros.
We’re now looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager to lead our marketing strategy for our fast paced startup.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, social media campaigns, ebooks, reports, webinars, videos, etc.).
• Convert site traffic to leads through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
• Form, manage, and leverage partnerships with media, social media, and other brand partners.
• Align content and messaging with data-defined customers’ interests.
• Monitor campaign impact and effectiveness, and formulate recommendations to improve results Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Track and analyze content and campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize content, channels, and resources.
• Implement digital customer acquisition strategies that ensure objectives are met to maximum efficiency and deliver against KPIs
• Help devise and implement integrated inbound marketing campaigns – these entail knowledge of SEO, social media and content.
• Optimize our marketing automation and sales nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Oversee and manage influencers, ambassadors, sponsorships, and affiliates.
• Perform other duties and projects as required or assigned.
This describes you:
• You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
• You have demonstrated great leadership tools and a “can do” attitude that builds business to the next level.
• You have a sense of humor and you check your ego at the door.
• You enjoy collaboration on difficult to solve projects and you take pride in helping to deliver value through learning solutions.
• You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
• You're eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• You want to help shape a new division in a fast growing company, lead and grow a leading customer success team
We would like you to have:
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Preferred fishing industry experience and you understand consumer driven products and businesses.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, video editing
• Competitive compensation with options
• Intellectually stimulating environment
• Tremendous growth opportunity with travel (and possible fishing trips)
• Location: Austin, TX
At GoFish Cam, we’re passionate about our clients and our communities, and we are especially passionate about our people. We want you to learn more, accomplish more, and to succeed. We don’t just care about our goals – we really care about your goals – and we’d like to work with you to achieve both.